Corporate or Society Golf Days
Corporate or Society Golf Days - Images by Ray Lawrence
From the hand shake after breakfast, to the first tee. Managing potential hazards, even those that are close to out of bounds, measuring the nuances of the green, before celebrating at the nineteenth.
A society of corporate golf day is an excellent mechanism for entertaining existing clients, or developing relationships with potential new opportunities. What better excuse to re visit the existing or potential clients than with a photographic record of the event.
Ray Lawrence Photography seeks to meet your individual request from 1st to 19th tee with a bespoke package tailored to meet your own specific requirements. Depending on number of participants, this may include but not exhaust
- team shots before 1st tee
- capture of all participants off tee as a minimum
- a selection of action shots from the days play
- any prize or award ceremony at the 19th.
A basic package may include:
- a low resolution CD with all the images taken on the day suitable for internal marketing, news sheets, marketing and staff broadcasts, with unlimited use on the hosts website as required.
- full gallery available within 24 hours at www.raylawphoto.co.uk where guests are available to view the day, or purchase prints if required
- a 7 x 5 in team shot for each participant supplied in an anitque white matte (overall size 10x8) delivered to the host organisation. (Your excuse for further contact!)
However, the content and requirement is entirely at your discretion as every event will be unique. Whether you are a club, society, business or charity, for a discussion and quotation regarding your specific event please do not hesitate to contact via email@example.com or directly 07774 985144.